Pucks 'N Pups
Grab your furry friend and join the Thunder for the first-ever Pucks and Pups Night, presented by Little Buster's Sports Bar & Grill and Happy Tails Pet Bakery.
Rules/ Regulations of the night:
- All tickets in dog sections 109-110 are general admission. Fans will receive a ticket with a Section, Row, and Seat number, but all seats are GA to accommodate for the dogs.
- Season Ticket Members may exchange their banked ticket for a human seat in 109-110, but cannot exchange a banked ticket for a dog ticket.
- Dogs and their owners must enter through Entrance C at INTRUST Bank Arena.
- Waiver will need to be filled out for your dog upon arrival at Entrance C.
- Dogs are not permitted in the arena outside of the dog sections unless they are leaving the game.
- ONLY (1) dog per human is allowed. If you plan on bringing multiple dogs, each dog must have its own human.
- Dogs MUST be on a leash that is 6 feet or less. Retractable leashes are NOT allowed.
- Water stations and designated restroom areas will be provided within easy access to the dog sections of 109-110.
Highlights of the Night:
- Dog entry ticket: $10 each and 100% of dog ticket proceeds are donated back evenly between the Kansas Humane Society and Beauties & Beasts Rescue.
- Human entry ticket: $15 each in designated dog sections 109-110.
- Giveaway items for the first 150 dogs in attendance on behalf of Beauties & Beasts Rescue and Little Buster’s Sports Bar & Grill
- Dog concession stands on the concourse behind sections 109-111, including water station, “pup cups”, a puppy kissing booth adoption site from Beauties & Beasts Rescue, Happy Tails Pet Bakery: the Official Dog Treat of the Wichita Thunder , & more!
**Disclaimer: All dogs must be up-to-date on all shots. Female dogs that are not spayed must not be in heat. INTRUST Bank Arena or Thunder staff reserves the right to have you and your dog be escorted out of the building without refund if your dog shows aggressive behavior towards people and/other dogs.